CHIA LEMON TEA
Ingredients: ( 6 Yields)
- 6 cups Hot Water
- 6 Black Tea Bags
- 1/4 cup Honey (or Granulated sugar if you prefer sugar)
- 6 Tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 3 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- Ice Cubes as needed (for Iced tea)
Method: (Prep time 5 – 10 min)
- Place tea bags in hot water and wait for 4 mins. When tea is brewed, remove bags.
- For hot tea – if you prefer sweet, add honey or sugar. Stir to dissolve.
- Add lemon juice and chia seeds.
- For iced tea – if you prefer sweet, add honey or sugar. Stir to dissolve.
- When cool, add lemon juice and chia seeds.
- Serve and enjoy!
Calories : 70 kcal, Protein: 1 g, Carbs: 10 g, Total Fat: 1 g, Sodium: 15 mg, Sat Fat: 0 g, Dietary Fiber : 2 g.
Be Happy, Be Healthy!!!