Chicken and mushroom cacciatore with tomatoes, olives and wine
Ingredients: (For 1 Serving, 4 Yields)
- 4 – 4 oz. Skinless, Boneless Chicken Thighs
- 1 cup (8 oz.) Mushrooms, Halved
- 3/4 cup Crushed Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup (3 oz.) Diced Onions
- 1/2 cup Dry white wine
- 1 Tbsp Minced Garlic, Fresh
- 1 Tbsp Olive Canola blend Oil
- 1/2 tsp salt (if you prefer you can use kosher salt)
- 1/2 tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Dried Oregano
- 4 Tbsp Stuffed Green Olives
- 1 Tbsp Parsley Chopped
Method: (Prep time 30 min)
- Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper. Pan sear in olive canola oil until skin is brown and crispy. Set aside the chicken thighs.
- Saute onions in the same pan and remaining oil for 2 minutes. Add garlic and mushrooms and cook for 2 more minutes. Add wine.Wait for 2 mins.
- Add chicken thighs, crushed tomatoes, green olives and dried oregano into the pan. Cover and cook in simmer for about 20 mins or until chicken is tender.
- Serve and enjoy!
Calories : 270 kcal, Protein: 20 g, Carbs: 10 g, Total Fat: 10 g, Sodium: 395 mg, Cholesterol: 80 mg, Sat Fat: 2.5 g, Dietary Fiber : 2 g.
Be Happy, Be Healthy!!!